We are registered travel company in Nepal.
• • Govt Registration: 46836/064-65
HOPE and HOME is a local travel agent which specializes in providing volunteer tour, trekking and adventure packages for foreign tourists. This travel abroad program was started by group of individuals who have abundant experience in handling travellers from all over the world.
Our travel and volunteer program has been formed to address the health and educational needs of the Nepalese people. Program include fundraising, upgrading medical and educational capabilities, and creating opportunities for volunteerism.
Our program make a positive difference in the lives of the deprived society by providing travel and volunteering opportunities to international volunteers. We provide support to committed volunteers who have an understanding and respect of all races, religions and cultures. Our programs are intended to be flexible and we aim to accommodate all interests, needs and budgets. We send trained volunteer to schools and communities to generate awareness regarding environment issue, sanitation, income generating initiatives, teaching english and health care.
The ultimate goal of this volunteer program is to give the Nepalese the necessary tools to help themselves. Your time, talent and contribution can help us do that. Through our resources and your involvement, together we can better the lives of the Nepalese. Our travel and volunteer program offers the unique opportunity to personally experience the richness of Nepal while having a direct influence on improving the quality of life.
• Recruited, trained, and placed volunteers from Austria, Australia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Canada, China, Chile, Columbia, Croatia, Czech, Denmark, Ecuador, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, The Netherlands, Taiwan, Turkey, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, UAE, UK and USA since 2005
• Trained 45 ladies in sewing class.
• Trained 65 ladies in weaving class.
• Conducted health and sanitation trainings for the drinking water users group.
• Clothes distribution for the street kids and orphanage.
• Monthly donation of Food (Rice, lentils, vegetables and fruits) for Nepal women and Children Society Orphanage, Jorpati, Kathmandu
• Blood Donation program in Kathmandu.
• HOPE and HOME have been financial assisting 2 orphanage and disable home in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
• Donation of Sleeping Mattress to Nirantar Orphanage, Chabahil, Kathmandu
• Donation of Table Tennis Table to Parizat Nestle Home, Bishal Nagar, Kathmandu.
• Donation of Sleeping Blankets to Orphans, and old care center
• Renovation of roof and wall of Buddhist Child Home, Jorpati
• Donation of floor mattress, Gas Geyser, solar water panel, book case and shoe rack to Disable Rehabilitation Center, Gokarna, Kathmandu.
• Donation of school supplies to Laxmi Primary school, Jagatpur, Chitwan
• Scholarship given to two Orphan girls in Pokhara
• Renovation of roof, stairs and railing wall of Mani Jyoti Primary School, Sarangkot, kaski.
• Established and run a community library in Padampokhari, Chitwan.
• Provide donation to built bathroom and installed solar panel in Jorpati Orphanage.
• Donations of medical materials and pharmaceuticals to Rangeela Health Post, Chitwan